FLOWERS WITH BIG PETALS - STEPHANOTIS WEDDING FLOWERS - WEDDING ANNIVERSARY GIFT FRUIT FLOWER.
Flowers With Big Petals
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Each of the segments of the corolla of a flower, which are modified leaves and are typically colored
- (petal) part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored
- (petal) one of the component parts of the corolla of a flower, when this consists of separate parts, that is it is not fused. Petals are often brightly colored
- A petal (from Ancient Greek petalon "leaf") is one member or part of the corolla of a flower. The corolla is the name for all of the petals of a flower.
- extremely well; "his performance went over big"
- boastfully: in a boastful manner; "he talked big all evening"
- Of considerable size, extent, or intensity
- Of a large or the largest size
- large: above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the
- Grown up
flowers with big petals - Wilton Comfort
Wilton Comfort Grip Flower Cookie Cutter
All that pushing through sugar cookie dough takes its toll on your hand. Why not make the experience more comfortable and your grip more secure with this cushioned cutter? The extra deep sides of this stainless steel cutter make quick work of cutting through brownies, biscuits, cheese, sandwiches and more.
This giant-size cookie cutter can be used for much more than standard cookie baking, although its giant 4-1/2-inch width is perfect for occasions when you want to wow your guests with The Big Cookie. The stainless-steel sides are sturdy enough to make great stencils for the kids, as well as molds for Jello or even homemade soap or candles. The squishy rubber gripper is helpful for folks with arthritis or carpal tunnel, and it's easier for small hands to grip (though the giant size may be tricky for very young kids). With this six-petal flower shape, you can have lovely pastel blossoms at your next tea party--there's even a recipe included. --Jill Lightner
Bright Big Petal Flowers with Blue Centers in Green Hex
Now this one is definitely about flowers. I really like how clear the petals on the flowers came out, and the little patterns on each petal make them seem very real. I was thinking when I viewed this how it would make an interesting throw (crochet, knit or quilt) for a sun-room or a garden-like guest room.
Echinacea rolled petals
My husband and I have so many new echinacea that we have lost track of the names. This stunner is a bi-color petal (violet and salmon) with tube shaped, or rolled, petals. I am pretty sure this is a hybrid but do not think it is a Big Sky. Anybody that can help with this?
flowers with big petals
Me&My Big Ideas Soft Spoken Stickers are a collection of self-adhesive, dimensional embellishments. They include a few innovative twists which include colorful translucent overlays, lots of bright colors, fun captions, epoxy, threads and achievement ribbons. Each package is themed and contains at least 4 embellishments, but some have up to 9 pieces. There is no assembly, sewing or gluing required. The package size is approximately 4 1/2x 7 1/2. Stickers vary in size, but most are between 1/2 to 4. Petals Flowers- 6 chipboard and layered flowers that are accented with jewels and glitter. The colors just bloom out-of-control with beauty and design. They vary in size from approximately 3/4 to 4 3/8x 1 1/4.