Stains on carpets : Carpets cleaners : Plymouth carpets.
Stains On Carpets
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A patch of brighter or deeper color that suffuses something
- (stain) color with a liquid dye or tint; "Stain this table a beautiful walnut color"; "people knew how to stain glass a beautiful blue in the middle ages"
- A colored patch or dirty mark that is difficult to remove
- A thing that damages or brings disgrace to someone or something's reputation
- (stain) a soiled or discolored appearance; "the wine left a dark stain"
- (stain) (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
carpet stain 159/365
I've said it before and and I'll say it again - NEVER let me clean a dirty spot on the carpet again.
This is pretty, except...
Ugh. The stain on the carpet is so gross.
Similar posts: girl area rugschilds rugwool rugs uklyrics magic carpet ridered carpet inn st augustinesale rugpurple and green rugdeerfoot carpet calgary