Translucent powder makeup : Makeup for summer 2011.
Translucent Powder Makeup
- (Translucence (John Foxx and Harold Budd album)) Translucence/Drift Music is a double studio LP by American ambient musician Harold Budd and English musician and graphic artist John Foxx, which was released in August 2003.
- (of a substance) Allowing light, but not detailed images, to pass through; semitransparent
- allowing light to pass through diffusely; "translucent amber"; "semitransparent curtains at the windows"
- (translucency) translucence: the quality of allowing light to pass diffusely
- apply powder to; "She powdered her nose"; "The King wears a powdered wig"
- A cosmetic in this form designed to be applied to a person's face with a brush or soft pad
- Fine dry particles produced by the grinding, crushing, or disintegration of a solid substance
- A medicine or drug in this form, usually designed to be dissolved in a liquid
- powderize: make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains"
- a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
translucent powder makeup - Maybelline New
Maybelline New York Mineral Power Finishing Veil Translucent Powder, Translucent, 0.28 Ounce
Mineral power natural perfecting powder foundation with 100% micro minerals not only provides flawless coverage, but also makes your skin clearer, smoother and more radiant even when you’re not wearing any. Results clinically proven after 8 weeks*: 52% improvement in skin smoothness; 49% improvement in skin luminosity; 43% reduction in redness. Buildable, even coverage. Tested on sensitive skin. won’t clog pores. Contains 0% oil, 0% talc, 0% preservatives and 0% fragrance. spf 18. *based on a clinical study
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Ivory 001
My thoughts: -It is pretty good coverage, depending on how much you put on. -Airbrushed, from farther away photos, yes. Closeups? Not so much. -Looks better on camera than in real life. Was a bit dry for my tastes. Might be better with freshly washed/moisturized skin. -Looks better with the PhotoReady Translucent powder. My conclusion: -I think I might use this foundation for photoshoots, or any time in general I'm going to be in front of a camera with harsh lighting. -Otherwise, for everyday use or normal lighting, I think I'll stick to my Covergirl.
Ulta "Tiger Lily" Spring Look
Products all came from the free gift offered at Ulta from Feb. 14-20th. (3 color options) Look created using: -Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 001 Ivory -Revlon PhotoReady Power in Translucent -Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in 001 Black -Ulta Eyeshadow Quad in Naked, Seashell, Truffle, & Mink -Ulta Blush in Exposed -Ulta Powder Bronzer -Ulta Lipstick in Glamour Goddess -Ulta Dual Lipgloss in Stunning -Ulta Lip Liner in Flesh -Ulta Eye Liner in Bronze
translucent powder makeup
Teen-centric, quirky and romantic, Translucent will appeal to shojo fans who like a little twist with their gakuen mono! Shizuka is an introverted girl, dealing with schoolwork, boys, and a medical condition that begins to turn her invisible! She finds support with Mamoru, a boy who is falling for Shizuka despite her condition, and with Keiko, another girl who suffers from this illness and has finally turned completely invisible. The mysterious disease that these teens struggle with becomes a metaphor in the ordinary lives of the students in their classes, as they try to work their way through their friendships and romances. Writer and artist Kazuhiro Okamoto knows how important surfaces are to people, especially at such a pivotal time in one's life - when dreams are meant to be chased, despite all hurdles. Translucent's shifting variables between what people can see, what people think they see, and what people wish to see in themselves and others makes for an emotionally sensitive manga, peppered with moments of surprising humor, heartbreak and drama.