Makeup Palette Review - Fresh Summer Makeup - Drag Makeup Application
Makeup Palette Review
- pallette: one of the rounded armor plates at the armpits of a suit of armor
- A thin board or slab on which an artist lays and mixes colors
- The range of colors used by a particular artist or in a particular picture
- The range or variety of tonal or instrumental color in a musical piece
- the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art
- board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
"You know, I only came here for one thing." said the lady in front of me at the checkout line as the cashier handed over her lengthy receipt. "Yeah, me too." said the guy behind me. I turned around and smiled as I eyed his pile of Target goodies stacked behind mine on the conveyor belt. It's true that most people, myself included, seem to never be able to leave Target with nothing but what they had initially intended to buy. Today I almost managed to do just that. I made a conscious effort not to venture anywhere near the DVDs and CDs that are usually what cause my downfall...but I couldn't seem to stay away from the cosmetics aisle. I'm a sucker for eye makeup, eyeshadow in particular. I'd been seeing ads and reading reviews for these palettes for a while now and really couldn't help myself. I justified my purchase by telling myself I was getting four whole shades (yes, the shades of brown are actually quite different) for what I'd normally pay for one shade of MAC eyeshadow. So yes, I almost made it. But like the others around me in the checkout line, I couldn't resist the lure of Target's shiny aisles of merchandise. I have no willpower.
Another Christmas Look When I went home for my Christmas vacation I forgot my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Yeah I know - Son of a $#@% The best I could do was race to the Walgreen's and pick up an emergency bottle of L'Oreal Decrease. Did. Not. Like Expect a review coming soon. My mehron went on patchy, I couldn't blend worth a damn which is why there are hash lines in this one where there shouldn't be and it creases after about 9 hours, which isn't too bad but Too Face lasts me 11-12 and I'm spoiled on the best.