A Natural Makeup Look : Make Up With Red Lipstick
A Natural Makeup Look
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
Day 2 - The natural look
Make up. "for a natural look" the advertisements tout. Is it REALLY for a "natural look"? I mean, stop and think about it. *I KNOW* what "the natural look is, and Mr. marketing man, it is NOT what I look like after I use your product. Natural is skin discoloration - freckles (I have them), redness (sometimes), Flush skin (other times) and imperfections (all the time) We don't wear make-up for "the natural look". We wear makeup because it does what I want it to. It hides my imperfections. It puts my best foot forward. It shows people what I WANT them to see - only the best of me. So Mr. Marketing Man - the next time you want to appeal to my vanity don't insult my intelligence by touting the "natural look". Tell me what it REALLY does - enhance self esteem, hide imperfections, make me look the way I WANT to look.... damn near perfect.
First Day of Uni 09
Making sure I look okay for my first day of uni in a brand new city! I was soooo nervous. I went for a natural, clean and tidy look: Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer (Not to prime is a crime!) Revlon Custom Creations in Light Clinique Blush in Precious Posy Diorshow Mascara in Black Dior Addict Gloss in Stretchy Brown (I've gotta say, I love that name. Stretchy? Really?) Australis Pressed Powder in Natural Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo - Strawberry Fudge (I only used the brown shade)