Wagon Wheel Parts - Wide Steel Wheels Uk.
Wagon Wheel Parts
- Wagon Wheels are a snack food in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland which have a marshmallow centre and are covered in a chocolate flavoured coating. They are produced and distributed by Burton's Foods.
- a wheel of a wagon
- "Wagon Wheel" is a song originally sketched by Bob Dylan and later completed by Old Crow Medicine Show. Thom Jurek, , Allmusic
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- Divide to leave a central space
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
This is part of my rural decay series. There were other license plates above this scene with the dates 1918 and 22. Hope the building is still standing for some more photo ops this year. It had quite a lean last year and there was some heavy snow last winter.
Wheel in the Sky
This is the same wagon wheel as in the last picture. Focusing on shapes and lines here, as part of my Old West abstraction.