REMOVE WHEEL LOCK : ALUMINIUM WHEEL REFURBISHMENT.
Remove Wheel Lock
- an obsolete gunlock using flint and a revolving wheel
- Wheellock, wheel-lock or wheel lock, is a mechanism for firing a firearm. It was the next major development in firearms technology after the matchlock and the first self-igniting firearm. The mechanism is so-called because it uses a rotating steel wheel to provide ignition.
- A kind of gunlock having a steel wheel that rubbed against a flint
- A gun having such a gunlock
- (Wheel locks) Special lugnuts intended to prevent wheel theft that can only be installed or removed with a specific wrench or key.
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- remove from a position or an office
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
remove wheel lock - McGard 27178
McGard 27178 Chrome/Black Bolt Style Cone Seat Wheel Locks (M12 x 1.5) - Set of 4
Protecting the world’s finest wheels and tires from theft since 1964. McGard wheel locks are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to over 30 car lines around the world. These easy-to-use wheel locks function like regular lug bolts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal. The steel collar on the user friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern. The collar holds the key in alignment for easy installation and removal. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern. Every McGard wheel lock utilizes fully machined, restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security. McGard"s plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome/black producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. The bolt stem has a dacromet coating to meet O.E.M. standards. For use with steel or aluminum wheels with a tapered seat.
Bollocks! Forgot to remove disc-lock!
I think folk on forums had mentioned it, even my bloody Mam and brothers had warned me, but I still managed it. Moved the bloody bike with the disc lock still attached didn't I! :( You can see quite clearly the damage suffered to the mudguard, I was annoyed with myself but at the same time, there was already a split at the front and it had been on my list of things to correct/replace so will motivate me to do this sooner - way I see it, I'm glad I done it with a soon-to-be discarded item than a shiny new carbon fibre part! Still... fucking eejit! Was only shifting it to take some photos of it at the other side of the garage too and make sure the battery was fine after sitting for ages already with the recent weather! Hitting ebay for a replacement or CF one shortly.
wheel lock ,park lock STD98LB-1
1?Anti theft Security Wheel Clamp is a great deterrent for car jackers and thieves from approaching your car. Not only is it a solid security measure, it is also hard for anyone to suspiciously remove a clamp from the wheel without getting noticed. Made of solid steel and secured by a key which you'll attach to your key ring, this wheel clamp can be quickly fitted on with ease but tough to remove without the key. This wheel clamp is ideal for long stay car parks, car sales, caravans and even trailers. Catered to 13,14, and 15 inch wheels, it is perfect to ensure that your car is safe and sound.