Tractor Cookie Cutter. Cookery Lessons Tuscany.
Tractor Cookie Cutter
- a kitchen utensil used to cut a sheet of cookie dough into desired shapes before baking
- A cookie cutter in American English and biscuit cutter in Commonwealth English is a tool to cut out cookie/biscuit dough in a particular shape.
- A device with sharp edges for cutting cookie dough into a particular shape
- Denoting something mass-produced or lacking any distinguishing characteristics
- having the same appearance (as if mass-produced); "a suburb of cookie-cutter houses"
- A powerful motor vehicle with large rear wheels, used chiefly on farms for hauling equipment and trailers
- a wheeled vehicle with large wheels; used in farming and other applications
- A short truck consisting of the driver's cab, designed to pull a large trailer
- a truck that has a cab but no body; used for pulling large trailers or vans
- A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction.
Red Tractor Birthday Cookies
I have two little cousins that are both 5, they love to come to our house to play with my son's tractors. So these were made in honor of them. Had to make a template for the tractor,my cutter was huge!
The great thing about getting your hair cut at Cookie Cutters is they give you a balloon. Also, they let you sit on a tractor while they cut your hair.
See also: how to cook squash butternuthotel captain cook mapelectric cookers 55cmgirl games of cookingcookout itemschocolate cake cookie recipeshow long do you cook a turkey breast per poundcoldfusion delete cookieready steady cook uk chefs