RECIPE OATMEAL CRANBERRY COOKIES. COOKIES KILLER
Recipe Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- A small, red, acid berry used in cooking
- any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- The evergreen dwarf shrub of the heath family that yields this fruit
- very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines in the genus Vaccinium subgenus Oxycoccos, or in some treatments, in the distinct genus Oxycoccos. They are found in acidic bogs throughout the cooler parts of the Northern Hemisphere.
- porridge made of rolled oats
- Meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other food
- A grayish-beige color flecked with brown
- meal made from rolled or ground oats
- The Oatmeal is a website created in 2009 by Matthew Inman, who lives in Seattle, Washington, United States. The website features comics drawn by Inman, and occasional articles as well. The Oatmeal gets more than four million unique visitors a month.
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A medical prescription
- directions for making something
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
cookies, with recipe
Oatmeal, cranberry, toasted almond, white chocolate chip bars. (Bill's concoction) Preheat oven to 350. Dry: 1.5 C flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1tsp cinnamon, .5 tsp salt. Wet: 2 sticks butter, 1 C packed brown sugar, .5 C granulated sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 eggs. Texture: 3 C oats; 1 C almond slivers (toast in a dry skillet for bonus flavor), 1 C. dried cranberries, 1 C. white chocolate chips. Sift dry stuff together. Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla to wet mix, one egg at a time. Combine dry and wet, but don't overmix. Stir in oats, almonds, cranberries and chips one category at a time. Prepare 9x13 baking dish by lining with 2 sheets of foil crossways. Spray with cooking spray. Pour mixture in and spread evenly. Bake in the middle of the oven for 30-35 minutes until glossy and GBD. Let cool in the pan completely, unless you want granola instead of bars. Use foil to lift onto a cutting board and cut into squares to serve. Delish!
Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip
I tried a variation on the standard oatmeal cookie recipe on the top of the Quaker Oatmeal box by adding about ½ cup of chocolate chips and ½ cup of halved cranberries. The resulting cookies were a bit flat, and I wish that I had managed to more evenly distribute the cranberries (and perhaps chopped the cranberries a little smaller). But, looks aside, they tasted pretty good.
See also: butter cookie bakerypeanut free cookiesnut horn cookie recipesoup slow cooker recipechili recipe slow cookersafest cookwarevegan peanut butter oatmeal cookiescook lamb tagineclerk of circuit court cook county