Ladies gold wristwatch : Watch chain.
Ladies Gold Wristwatch
- a watch that is worn strapped to the wrist
- A watch worn on a strap around the wrist
- A woman (used as a polite or old-fashioned form of reference)
- (lady) a polite name for any woman; "a nice lady at the library helped me"
- (lady) dame: a woman of refinement; "a chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for the grand lady"
- An informal, often brusque, form of address to a woman
- A women's public toilet
- (lady) a woman of the peerage in Britain
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
Seiko Ladies Wristwatch
Wife's anniversary present, shot on top of her Lenovo G550 laptop. Casing model SXDC14P1 Caliber 7N82
Pulsar invented the quartz movement and they are still on top of their game.
Similar posts: watch naruto shippuuden movie 2 bondsgenuine alligator watch straprunning watches reviewsolar atomic chronograph watchauthentic watches reviewsbest looking mens watchesvideo camera watch all metal dvr watch with 8gb memory