Hotel Inn Paris. The Chambers Hotel. Motel Near San Francisco Airport.
Hotel Inn Paris
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A commercial city in northeastern Texas; pop. 24,699
- the capital and largest city of France; and international center of culture and commerce
- (Greek mythology) the prince of Troy who abducted Helen from her husband Menelaus and provoked the Trojan War
- The capital of France, on the Seine River; pop. 2,175,000. Paris was held by the Romans, who called it Lutetia, and by the Franks, and was established as the capital in 987 under Hugh Capet. It was organized into three parts—the Ile de la Cite (an island in the Seine), the Right Bank, and the Left Bank—during the reign of Philippe-Auguste 1180–1223. The city's neoclassical architecture dates from the modernization of the Napoleonic era, which continued under Napoleon III, when the bridges and boulevards of the modern city were built
- sometimes placed in subfamily Trilliaceae
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
Hotels near Golf Club Paris, TX
Kings Inn Motel Paris TX is one of the preferred comfortable Extended Stay in Paris Texas near Paris Regional Medical Center and Downtown Paris Texas offering Kitchenette Rooms.
Holiday Inn Paris Republique-9633
Where I stayed Paris, with our faithful chariot (Globus Coach) parked outside, ready to take us to the Moulin Rouge, where we had a most wonderful night's entertainment.