Country inn suites - Discount san diego hotel - Hotels by the beach in florida
Country Inn Suites
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The people of a nation
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- A set of furniture of the same design
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
Country Inn & Suites - Woodbury?
I'm not even sure anymore. This is definitely a Country Inn & Suites but I'm not sure which town we were in? It may have been Woodbury but I'm not positive. We stayed here for one or two nights? Again, my memory is fuzzy. I think we hit Mystic Lake casino one time but the main purpose was to attend the 2004 Renaissance Festival.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Frackville
This was the lobby of the hotel we stayed at for our first night in Pennsylvania. It was in Pottsville, PA, so I don't know why Frackville is part of the name. Maybe it's another town near by? I really liked the look of this hotels lobby! Very homey looking!