Green Card Attorneys - State Of California Attorney General Office - Free Texas Power Of Attorney Form.
Green Card Attorneys
- Green Card is a 1990 romantic comedy film written, produced, directed by Peter Weir and starring Gerard Depardieu and Andie MacDowell. The screenplay focuses on an American woman who enters into a marriage of convenience with a Frenchman so he can obtain a green card and remain in the United States.
- (in the UK) An international insurance document for motorists
- (in the US) A permit allowing a foreign national to live and work permanently in the U.S
- a card that identifies the bearer as an alien with permanent resident status in the United States; "he was surprised to discover that green cards are no longer green"
- A green card was the abbreviated name given to the IBM/360 Reference data card that served as the shorthand "bible" for programmers during the late 1960s and 1970s. It rapidly became an icon of the 360 era of programming and was later replaced by the "yellow card".
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- A lawyer
- (attorney) lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (attorney) In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorney) An alternate word for lawyers or "barrister & solicitor", used mostly in the USA. A person that has been trained in the law and that has been certified to give legal advice or to represent others in litigation.
green card attorneys - How to
How to Get a Green Card
Applying for a U.S. green card? Read this book first!
The U.S. immigration system is an enormous bureaucracy. It's vital that you understand all the requirements for getting a green card before starting your application - making a mistake can ruin your chances.
Fortunately, How to Get a Green Card provides everything you need to understand whether you're eligible, and then make it through the bureaucratic maze. Find out how to work with U.S. officials, how to prepare and present the right documents, and what to expect every step of the way.
Learn the quickest way to get a green card through:
parents, siblings and adult children
spouses and fiances
green card lotteries
political asylum or refugee status
and other categories
The 9th edition is completely revised to reflect the latest application procedures, laws and fees. It also shows how to find the latest required forms online, and provides filled-out sample forms.
This book is not appropriate for those seeking work-related green cards. (20080208)
Mother's Day Card Design - Green Banana Cards
I designed his little mother's day card in collaboration with an artist who's running an eco-friendly, local card company. It's just starting up, so the cards will hopefully be on sale within the next few weeks. $1 of every sale goes to an environmental organization. =) The company is called "Green Banana Cards". The black border is just for posting purposes, not part of the design. I drew the design by hand, scanned it, colored and added textures to it using Photoshop. Thanks for peeking!
Green Cards by Redwood Cards Ltd (UK 2008). Made using sustainable and recycled materials, vegetable based inks etc. This deck has beautifully designed court cards and aces. Birds, flowers, butterflies and nature are incorporated in the design.
green card attorneys
The book contains live-immigration questions and answers to give immigrants' seeking legal status foreknowledge of what to expect at such immigration interview, it contains tips on how to answer immigration questions and succeed at immigration interviews. It has the code of conduct at immigration interviews and keys to success.
It contains what to expect before and after immigration interview.
The book is a handbook and valuable resource center for all immigrants seeking to obtain permanent resident status and other forms of legal status in the United States.