amp TV appears on the following cable channels in Monterey County
amp1 - Public Access TV is on Channel 24amp2 - Community TV is on Channel 27Monterey Channel, Marina TV & Peninsula Government channels all appear on your own Channel 25
amp1 - Public Access TV,amp2 - Community TV and all government channelsare available on Channel 99.Select your city from the on-screen menu.The available channels will then be shown as menu choices.
amp channels are not available via satellite services such as DirecTV and Dish Network.
Click the Videos tab to select a channel.
Or select a Playlist for videos on demand.
You can also type any text into the Search box to look for a specific video.
AMP Board of Directors Regular Meeting
Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 5:00 PM
AMP Offices and Community Media Center
Heritage Harbor – Suite 200E - Monterey, CA
1. Come to Order/Establish Quorum
2. Public Comments (3 minutes per presentation)
3. Consent Agenda:
Board Minutes from 6/16/16: Review and Consider Approval
4. Approve J. Alan Fagan as Board Treasurer
5. Approve Tom Jennings to Appointed Board Seat
6. Board of Directors Committees and Report(s)
- Executive Committee Report
- Succession Planning for Executive Director
- Outreach Report – Gayle Tier
6. Executive Director Report(s)
- Financial Reports
7. Strategic Plan Committees Reports
- Legislative Fix
- Dig In
- Grow/Reinvent It
8. Approve the application of AMP, Inc. for a Credit Card from Rabobank.
9. Items Continued from Previous Meetings
a. Approve revised Financial Policiesb. Approve Public Access Policies and Procedures
10. Items for Future Consideration
- Personnel Handbook
- Formation of special government district
12. Establish/Confirm Upcoming Meeting Date(s)
a. Aug 18, 2016 – AMP offices 5pmb. Sept 15, 2016 – AMP offices 5pmc. Oct 20, 2016 – AMP offices
Access Monterey Peninsula is the premier resource promoting and enabling local government, the general public, and community organizations to effectively communicate using electronic media.