We are thrilled to announce that Amity Pet Care have been shortlisted as a finalist in the Pet Industry Federation Awards 2016-a massive achievement, especially as they've had a bumper number of high quality entries this year!
Laura and Luke have over 15 years of professional animal based experience from a wide range
- Learn How To Effectively Manage Groups of Dogs In an Off Leash Environment with Kathy Sdao.
- Understanding pain in animals with vet and behaviourist Amber Batson.
- Signals of Pre-emptive Aggression Webinar by Sarah Whitehead.
- On Lead Aggression, Reactivity and Conflict in Dogs with Dawn Allen.
- Dog-dog: The forbidden topics of Play, Sex and Conflict with Sarah Whitehead.
- Recognize Subtle Signs of Pain in Pets and How To Keep Them Comfortable with Dr. Andy Roark.
- An Introduction to the Use of Complementary Therapies in Chronic Disease.
- Feline Territory Related Stress, a webinar by Jon Bowen DipAS (CABC) MRCVS on feline behaviour and how environmental modification can improve quality of life.
- Helping your dog live a long healthy life PLUS how to comfort old achy bones.
- Helping Animals to Heal themselves! - Talk by Stacey Bevan of Good Vibrations Holistic Balancing for Animals.
- Cats are cool - understanding cat body language and behaviour with Suzanne Rogers of Learning About Animals.
- Loose Dogs & Dog Fights by Trainer Robin Bennett.
- How To Handle Your Pet Rabbit by The Rabbit Vet (Molly Varga).
- Small Furry Animal Behaviour with Dr Anne McBride.
- Care Campaign Change - Suzanne Rogers (Behaviourist & Welfare Consultant).
- Feline Destructive Scratching and How To Solve It.
- Learn How to Introduce Cats to Each Other.
- The Essential Pet Care Policies and Procedures with Niki Tudge
- Tools, Toys & Equipment for the Pet Professional - with Louise Stapleton-Frappell
- Canine Communication for the Pet Care Provider with Angelica Steinker
- Feline Communication and Social Behavior with Paula Garber
- Need Help Reinforcing Behaviors When You Are Gone? – Crate Strategies with Smart Animal Training Systems
- The Myths that Just Need to Be Busted with Mary Jean Alsina
- Foraging Felines: Providing House Cats with Necessary Mental and Physical Stimulation through Fun with Their Food by Amy Martin of Conscious Companion
- 'Real Dog Yoga' Workshop with Emma's Animal Care & Training
Keeping fit and healthy ourselves is something which is also really important to us, so on our time off, whilst we're not attending various talks relevant to our work, you'll probably find us doing some sort of yoga, pilates, or body balance class at the gym!!