We are an independant company, not a franchise, agency, or a branch of a big company. We do not have any employees, hosts, helpers (although our family, who are all adult, do enjoy meeting the animals), or volunteers, so when you meet us at your consultation, you are meeting the people who will be caring for your animals!
- Fully insured with extensive, specialist insurance.
- Inspected & licensed by Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
- Qualified & experienced in the Animal Care sector, and do lots of CPD.
- We're a small company-we don't have any employees or helpers.
- We're available 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Our Home Visits offer complete care-far more than just a 'feeding service'.
- We can offer an out of hours services (home visits, walking, etc).
- We're keen to provide owners with frequent updates, about what their pet is up to.
- Pet First Aid Trained.
- Member of Pet Professional Guild.
- Member of Dog Owner's Guide Local.
- Member of Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund.
Anyone living in the outskirts of neighbouring areas, please contact us to find out if we're able to cover your area. There may be a small extra fuel charge.
We've started taking bookings for the Christmas and New Year period, so please get your requests in ASAP!
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of our lovely clients for their support over the past year, and wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year!
There are some extra charges on: