REMOVE WAX FROM WOOD FURNITURE : COASTER FURNITURE AUSTIN.
Remove Wax From Wood Furniture
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- remove from a position or an office
- Make a recording of
- any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
- cover with wax; "wax the car"
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
- Cover or treat (something) with wax or a similar substance, typically to polish or protect it
- Remove unwanted hair from (a part of the body) by applying wax and then peeling off the wax and hairs together
remove wax from wood furniture - 3M Commercial
3M Commercial Office Supply Div. Products - Super Polish Pad, Removes Scuff/Black Heel, 12", 5/CT, White - Sold as 1 CT - Super Polish Pads are designed for buffing very soft finishes or for polishing soft waxes on wood floors. Pads remove scuffs and black heel marks and enhance floor appearance. Each removes light soil and other contaminants. Use with rotary or automatic equipment to polish with low speeds from 175 to 600 RPM. Super Polish Pads are designed for light scrubbing. Each cleans with
3M Commercial Office Supply Div. Products - Super Polish Pad, Removes Scuff/Black Heel, 12", 5/CT, White - Sold as 1 CT
Super Polish Pads are designed for buffing very soft finishes or for polishing soft waxes on wood floors. Pads remove scuffs and black heel marks and enhance floor appearance. Each removes light soil and other contaminants. Use with rotary or automatic equipment to polish with low speeds from 175 to 600 RPM. Super Polish Pads are designed for light scrubbing. Each cleans without dulling floor finish. Polyester fibers offer an open textured nonwoven construction. Polishing particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the nonwoven construction with a durable adhesive.
Sold as 1 CT
Manufacturer: 3M Commercial Office Supply Div.
Total percentage of recycled content: 0
Post Consumer Waste: 0
Country of origin: US
Plummer table drawer removed
Tambour coffee table built by Todd Plummer (toddcreatedwood.com). 40” long x 21” wide x 17” tall. Photo by the artist. Curly Maple top is veneered in sequence over quarter-sawn poplar staves. Tops are edged with solid maple, holding continuous grain around the circumference of table, as well as book matched to top and bottom pieces. The tambour side slides 360 degrees around the table. The "half French" through drawer is accessible from either side by moving the tambour to the corresponding location. Table holds two compartments at either end behind the tambour. Awarded - Woodcraft Magazines, Excellence in Design award. In his words, "The material I use is Certified sustainable lumber and when and where it is applicable I use localy harvested and milled woods. The tambour table along with all other furniture pieces I make, don't use plywood. I create my own substrates from solid wood and cross laminated veneers. The glue I use is non toxic and doesn't off-gas. There are no staples, nails, laquers, or eurethanes. I make my own schellac and waxes. Even the canvas on the back of the tambour is unbleached and organic."
remove wax from wood furniture
Floor restorer and protectant fills in scratches and eliminates dull spots. Seals grout and protects floors. Instantly restores shine and luster to all old or worn floors. Seals and protects from water and stains. Mop on in seconds, dries in minutes. 1 coat application. Works on ceramic, concrete, slate, linoleum, laminates, no wax, sealed marble, sealed hardwood, vinyl, fiberglass, terrazzo, and grout. As seen on TV. No. RJ16FCB: 16 oz. covers 325 sq. ft. No. RJ32F: 32 oz. covers 650 sq. ft.