Deck furniture seattle : Hooker furniture wall unit : Steel tree furniture
Deck Furniture Seattle
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- King Street Station is a train station in Seattle, Washington. Located between S. King and S. Jackson Streets and 2nd and 4th Avenues S. in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, the station is just south of downtown.
- Chief (1786–1866), Native American leader of the Suquamish and Duwamish tribes. He signed the Treaty of Port Elliott in 1855, guaranteeing a reservation for his people in what became the state of Washington. The city of Seattle is named for him
- a major port of entry and the largest city in Washington; located in west central Washington on the protected waters of Puget Sound with the snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Ranier visible to the south and east; an aerospace and computer center; site of the University of Washington
- Seattle was Perry Como's 17th RCA Victor 12" long-play album, the 15th recorded in full "living" stereophonic sound and the sixth featuring Dynagroove technology.
- any of various platforms built into a vessel
- Knock (someone) to the ground with a punch
- decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
- Decorate or adorn brightly or festively
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
deck furniture seattle - New Deluxe
New Deluxe Burgundy 10' Offset Patio Umbrella Off Set Outdoor Market Umbrella
You are viewing a Brand New 10' Burgundy Off Set Patio Umbrella. Attractive & stylish design make this patio umbrella a must have. Please make sure to look at our other products, because we do carry other colors.
Brand New in Retail Packaging
Deluxe Offset patio umbrella
Adjustable Opening Angle
Aluminum Pole (Anodized Finish)(2" Diameter)
Steel Bottom Frame (Anodized Finish)
Powder Coated Steel ribs (Anodized Finish)
180G Polyester Cover
No Assembly Required (Very Easy Set Up)
Base needs to be secured with patio blocks or sandbags(NOT INCLUDED)
Retails for $199.99
Seattle's "Smith Tower"
From Wikipedia: Smith Tower, located in Pioneer Square, is the oldest skyscraper in Seattle, Washington. Completed in 1914, the tower is named after its builder, firearm and typewriter magnate Lyman Cornelius Smith. Containing 38 floors, it was the tallest office building west of the Mississippi River until the Kansas City Power & Light Building was built in 1931. It remained the tallest building on the West Coast until the Space Needle overtook it in 1962. The building is a designated Seattle landmark. In 1909, Smith planned to build a 14-story building in Seattle. His son, Burns Lyman Smith, convinced him to build instead a much taller skyscraper to steal the crown from rival city Tacoma's National Realty Building as the tallest west of the Mississippi. Construction began in 1910. Although Smith did not live to see it, the building was completed in 1914 to a height of 143 m (462 ft) from curbside to the top of the pyramid, with a pinnacle height of 149 m (489 feet). Its ribbon cutting was July 3, 1914. Ivar Haglund of Ivar's restaurant fame bought the tower for $1.8 million in 1976. The Samis Foundation acquired the tower in 1996. In 2006, the building was purchased by Walton Street Capital. The building has been renovated twice, in 1986 and in 1999. High-tech companies flocked to the classy atmosphere of Smith Tower, which sports fiber-optic wiring, in recent years. The burst of the dot-com bubble hurt Smith Tower by raising its vacancy rate to 26.1%, twice Seattle's commercial vacancy rate, as of December 21, 2001. The Walt Disney Internet Group, for example, at the time reduced its seven floors to four. By 2007, the occupancy rate had rebounded to about 90%. Following the announced departure of the building's two largest occupants (including Disney, which moved to the Fourth and Madison Building), Walton Street Capital filed an application to convert the building into condominiums. Smith Tower is an example of neoclassical architecture. Its outer skin is granite on the first and second floors, and terra cotta on the rest. It has been washed only once since its construction, in 1976, because it remains remarkably clean without regular washing. The building is one of the last on the West Coast to have live elevator operators. The Otis Elevator Company provided the elevators, which have brass surfaces. The doors are latticed, so a rider can see into each hallway and through the glass walls in front of each office. The Chinese Room is on the 35th floor of the tower, and the 35th floor also has a wraparound public observation deck. The furniture and the hand-carved ceiling were gifts from the Empress of China. After the restoration in the early nineties, workers removed a ten-thousand-gallon water tank in the very top of the tower. This resulted in much new space, and what was formerly a small maintenance man's apartment became a three-story penthouse, the only residence in the building. It is currently occupied by artist/investor Petra Franklin, husband David Lahaie, and their two daughters. The tower includes a fallout shelter which can be seen from the entrance hall. The building is crowned by an 8-foot-wide (2.4 m) glass dome which is illuminated by blue light, except for the month of December, when it is changed to green.
Snow Covered Deck
Hmm...it seems like my deck furniture is always askew every time it snows and I go to take pictures! (I shove the table so close to the edge to set up my tripod at the best vantage point)
deck furniture seattle
Using 2x4basics Picnic Table Kit, Sand, and your 2x4's, you can custom build a very sturdy picnic table set up to 8 feet (2.4m). It's Easy! Simple assembly with only a powered screwdriver and a saw. Only straight 90 degree cuts are required - no miters or angles. If you would like rounded corners, a handy downloadable cutting template is provided on our website. All hardware is included. Made of durable and maintenance free structural resin the all-weather frame is built to last. The assembled table unit stands 29 inches (737 mm) tall and 30 inches (767 mm) wide, and the 2 bench units stand 17 inches (433 mm) tall and 15 inches (381 mm) wide. You choose the length. Sand in color. Try combining the Picnic Table Kit with other 2x4basics outdoor furniture, such as AnySize Chair, AnySize Table, or Flip Top BenchTable to create functional and attractive furniture groupings.