Creative Furniture Outlet. Furniture Store In The Philippines. High School Musical Furniture.
Creative Furniture Outlet
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A person who is creative, typically in a professional context
- (creatively) in a creative manner; "she solved the problem creatively"
- having the ability or power to create; "a creative imagination"
- promoting construction or creation; "creative work"
- mercantile establishment: a place of business for retailing goods
- exit: an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
- A pipe or hole through which water or gas may escape
- The mouth of a river
- A means by which something escapes, passes, or is released, in particular
- wall socket: receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
creative furniture outlet - Switch Plate
Switch Plate Pear Outlet Duplex Light Switch Plate Cover
Add warmth and happiness in an unexpected pear accent . This gorgeous three-dimensional switch plate cover is a beautiful piece, and so unusual. The green leaves are accented with just a touch of depth for a substantial, rich look. The high quality and classic design will make this a favorite for years to come. Perfect in the kitchen, bar, dining room, or anywhere you'd like a touch of elegance. High quality cold cast ceramic. Fits any standard single wall switch. Measures approximately 3.75" wide, 4.25" tall. Installation screw included.
This is my dorm room. I'm an RA, so I have my own room. The TV used to be my monitor for my computer, but I decided to get some dedicated monitors. I got it when I was in a smaller room, and since it was my monitor, I opted to not get a bigger size. I wish I had something bigger now though, I think a 32" would be perfect, but I'm not complaining. I'm a photographer, and so the dual 19" widescreens are extremely nice. I will never go back to a single monitor again. I can also hook my computer up to the TV and use it to watch movies or whatever. There's two sound systems. I have an Onkyo 5.1 system that I have hooked up to my computer, TV, and DVD player. I also have a Creative 2.1 system hooked up to my computer. My computer is raised up on the subwoofer for my Onkyo system because if the power ever goes out, my mini fridges would defrost and flood my room (it has happened before). I had to make due with what I got. All the power outlets are over on the right side of my room, which is kind of a pain. Also, I don't get much say as far as furniture or paint goes.
It was strange finding this old photo, as it dates from a time when I had not yet quite found my miniature creative outlet (what an earth did I do in my spare time?!!) The building is a little kit orangery that I painted to imitate wood. Initially I never intended to put furniture in it, it was just something decorative for the flat. But pretty soon I could not resist digging out my childhood playmobil....and well, that was the start of the last couple of years of obsessive-dollshouse-building-playmobil-collecting-madness! And what prompted my first visit to flickr for inspiration. It's actually one of the first pictures I put on flickr...but for some reason I deleted it. Not sure why....it's nothing special but I quite like it now.