AMISH BED AND BREAKFAST - THE SENATOR HOTEL
Amish Bed And Breakfast
- Have this meal
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- provide breakfast for
- The various Amish (, ) or Amish Mennonite church fellowships are Christian religious denominations that form a very traditional subgrouping of Mennonite churches. The Amish are known for simple living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt modern convenience.
- Relating to this sect; A strict Anabaptist sect living mainly in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana
- an American follower of the Mennonite religion
- The members of a strict Mennonite sect that established major settlements in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and elsewhere in North America from 1720 onward
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- The time for sleeping
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
Amish Village near Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Amish Buggy - Mennonites
Similar posts: hotels in key west on the beachhot springs hotels and spasbargain rate hotelsparis bed and breakfast reviewsgeorges grant hotelle franschhoek hotel south africamermaid inn ryeresorts casino and hotel atlantic cityhotel les templiers colliourenorth coast accommodation