The following are links to selected web sites or documents by Non-Profit Organizations (e.g. Alliances, Associations, Coalitions, Societies, etc.)
laying out their views and/or plans for America's future:
- Building the Nation's Infrastructure - The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) reports & recommendations aimed at bringing about
a new era of U.S. investment in infrastructure that enhances our nation's
prosperity and quality of life.
- CSIS & Next America - Foreign Policy - An initiative of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
(CSIS), a bipartisan, foreign policy think tank in Washington, D.C.
- Institute for America's Future - Progressive's Viewpoint - A network of
scholars, activists and leaders across the country representing the progressive movement. It develops policy
ideas and programs with a focus on the future of America.
- National Committee for America 2050 - A a coalition of
regional planners, scholars, and policy-makers focused on developing a framework
for the nation's future growth.
- Singularity Hub - Chronicles technological progress by highlighting the breakthroughs, players, and issues shaping the future.
- Smart Growth America - Researching, advocating fo,r and leading coalitions to bring smart growth practices to communities across the U.S.
- World Economic Forum - Encourages businesses, governments and civil society to commit together to improving the state of the world as we move towards 2040 and beyond.
- World Future Society - A nonprofit educational and scientific organization investigating how social,
economic and technological developments are shaping the future.
* Also check out FutureTimeline.Net
If you would like to suggest
material or links to be added to this web site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org