Discount International Airline Tickets - Flight Regulations.
Discount International Airline Tickets
- An airline ticket is a document, created by an airline or a travel agency, to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft. This document is then used to obtain a boarding pass, at the airport.
- Agreed on by all or many nations
- Used by people of many nations
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations; "international affairs"; "an international agreement"; "international waters"
- Existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations
- external: from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
- International is a 1975 studio album released by the female girl group The Three Degrees.
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
International Bull Nose
Nate Hare of Monroe,Wis. owned this sweet "51" International bullnose. It was shot at a truck show at Oak Creek,Wis. in June 9, 1990.
International Heavy Hauler
Here we have a donald duck DCO International for Zimmerman Crane Service in Milwaukee in July 1987.