RUG STEAM CLEANING - HOW TO CLEAN A WASHING MACHINE - POOL TILE CLEANING EQUIPMENT.
Rug Steam Cleaning
- Steam Cleaning involves using steam for cleaning. Its uses include domestic applications in cleaning carpets, and industrial uses in removing grease and dirt from engines.
- (Steam-cleaner) Vapor steam cleaners or steam vapor systems are cleaning appliances or devices that use steam to quickly dry, clean, and sanitize inanimate surfaces. Often the process is effective enough to disinfect or even sterilize the surfaces.
- The cleaning method in which the detergent solution is forced through jets under high pressure into the carpet pile and immediately removed along with loose and emulsified soil though a wet vacuum. The vacuum head and jets are usually mounted on the same piece of equipment.
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
What must the neighbors think?
All kinds of things get done on our patio - it's kind of like an extra room to me... I was cleaning the rug that mom wanted me to donate to charity but has now decided she wants to hold onto until she finds one that she likes. And, since she donated her old steam cleaner to my sister's daycare she bought a new one that had to be assembled and so I steam cleaned the rug on my patio...
I got a wild hair in my butt on Saturday and decided to steam clean the carpets. I didn't do the 2nd floor...but the first floor area rugs and the landing look GREAT.
Related topics: 3m lens cleaning clothgun cleaning rustscaling teeth cleaningtile cleaning supplieshow to clean intestines naturallyeat clean diet workout journalbest carpet cleaning shampoocleaning tubs