Quality inn suites east gate : Mgm grande hotel.
Quality Inn Suites East Gate
- Choice Hotels International is a hospitality holding corporation which owns several hotel brands and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland. In 2008, Choice Hotels’ total revenue was $642 million, of which $637 million was from Franchise and $4.94 million was from Corporate Items.
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- A set of furniture of the same design
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- To or toward the east
- situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- to, toward, or in the east; "we travelled east for several miles"; "located east of Rome"
- the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- A hinged barrier used to close an opening in a wall, fence, or hedge
- a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- A means of entrance or exit
- supply with a gate; "The house was gated"
- A gateway
EAST KILBRIDE (The Way It Was)
A rare aeriel view of East Kilbride new town during the 70s. Note the Inland Revenue Centre 1 at the top of the picture, since demolished to make way for Debenhams
View of East London
View from Willis Building with Gherkin and East London
See also: travel and leisure best caribbean hotelsbest hotel deals in manhattanhotel central beaunebudget accommodation vancouverhotel lawrence dallas reviewsluxury hotels resortimperial london hotelavsa motelhotel caribe campo