I VOTED FOR OBAMA T SHIRTS. AUTISM T SHIRTS
I Voted For Obama T Shirts
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- Barack (1961–), 44th president of the US, since 2009; full name Barack Hussein Obama. A Democrat, he is the first African American to be elected to the presidency. Nobel Peace Prize (2009)
- A surname from the African language Luo
- Obama is a surname.
- Barack Hussein Obama II (; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office.
migrantes 4 obama - I made this t-shirt - hice esta camisa! VA VA OBAMA!
I made this t-shirt b.c I think the two groups that have some of the highest stakes in this election are migrantes and iraqis. If obama wins, undocumented migrants will be another stop closer in passing the Dream Act and for Iraqis they will be closer to seeing an end to this war that we started. I tried to make a t-sirt that said "Iraqis and Migrants 4 Obama" - but it just didn't look right - too many words and too many thoughts! So since I research migration, I went with "Migrantes 4 Obama!" in the front and "migrants for obama on the back." America is a country made up entirely of migrants. The only real "non-migrants" are the American Indians - but unfortunately they were wiped out by the Euro/Anglo migrants. So now how dare we claim that we are a country that denies "migrants" from Mexico. My vote goes to Obama - the person who is closest to defining what America means to me - an inclusive country trying to make sense of its identity rooted in historical hypocrisy. btw - when I wear this around I hear idiots saying, "illegal immigrants voting! that's such a stupid idea!" Well you idiots that's exactly my point - just because someone is a migrant doesn't automatically mean they are undocumented and therefore unable to vote! WE are all migrants to one degree or another.
Vote Baby, Vote!
Philadelphia 2008 Presidential Election Day For Pennsylvania Residents Bring Proper ID: All first time voters must show ID. Acceptable forms of ID include: * PA driver's license or ID card issued by PennDOT * ID issued by any other commonwealth agency * ID issued by the U.S. government * U.S. Passport * U.S. Armed Forces ID * Student ID * Employee ID You can also show a non-photo ID that shows the address where you are registered, including: * Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. government * Firearm permit * Current utility bill * Current bank statement * Government check * Current paycheck You have the right to vote: Even if you have unpaid bills, overdue taxes, or if your house has been foreclosed. I wouldn't... but, It's OK to wear Obama T-shirts and pins on election day. Be prepared to take off the pin or cover the t-shirt, but you can still vote! STUDENTS: Voting in Pennsylvania will not cause you to lose your residency in any other state! DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT VOTING!!!!! If you are in line when the polls close, stay in line!!! You have the right to vote!! If anybody prevents you from voting or if you have any questions about your rights, please look for an Obama Election Observer at the polls, or: In Pennsylvania call 1-877-5-PA-OBAMA (1-877-572-6226)