Clean polish brass : Dry cleaning products
Clean Polish Brass
- make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
- of or relating to Poland or its people or culture; "Polish sausage"
- A substance used to give something a smooth and shiny surface when rubbed in
- Smoothness or glossiness produced by rubbing or friction
- An act of rubbing something to give it a shiny surface
- the property of being smooth and shiny
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- A decorative object made of such an alloy
- administration: the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of
- an alloy of copper and zinc
- A memorial, typically medieval, consisting of a flat piece of inscribed brass, laid in the floor or set into the wall of a church
- a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- A yellow alloy of copper and zinc
Laine's polishing brasses
Ranger, the horse that Laine's cleaning, might have more brass decorations than any other animal in this carousel's menagerie. Laine is using a polishing compound to clean the tarnish from the brasses. She has used a blue low-tack painter's masking tape to protect the painted surfaces while she cleans the brass.
Brass Vent Gold Plated
Worn and pitted brass vent after cleaning, polishing and gold plating.
Related topics: cleaning grout with bleachgirls cleaning carsuncle skeeters gutter cleaningthe clean reportclean wax out of earscleaning office jobscleaning tile showercleaning a microwave with lemon