PAPER TABLECLOTH ROLLS : FLORAL BED LINEN.
Paper Tablecloth Rolls
- a covering spread over a dining table
- A cloth spread over a table, esp. during meals
- A tablecloth is a cloth used to cover a table. Typically tablecloths are made of cotton or other natural fibres, or fabrics made from man made or synthetic fibres. Some are designed to be easy to wipe clean, often using PVC coated materials.
- A newspaper
- composition: an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
- Material manufactured in thin sheets from the pulp of wood or other fibrous substances, used for writing, drawing, or printing on, or as wrapping material
- a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- cover with paper; "paper the box"
- (roll) axial rotation: rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation"
- (roll) move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
- Charles Stewart (1877–1910), English automobile manufacturer and aviator. He and Henry Royce formed the company Rolls-Royce Ltd. in 1906. Rolls, the first Englishman to fly across the English Channel, was killed in an airplane crash
- (roll) a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
The dining room
Mom: But you know what? The chairs didn't really go with that paper. I mean the upholstery on the chairs. It sorta did, it doesn't photograph so well here, but in person...but if I was doing it today, they'd be different.
The dining room
Me: Clearly now, you've papered the room. Mom: Yes, I did that in a beautiful...a beautiful blue. I guess it was flocked. It matched the tablecloth and the curtains. It was like a pale blue with white flocking.
See also: lobster tableclothlinen shirts for boyscolorful cloth napkinslinen womens clothes70 square vinyl tableclothwomens white linen pantsred vinyl placemativory tableclothslinen shirts short sleeve