New york dwi attorneys. Powers of attorney forms
New York Dwi Attorneys
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- (attorney) lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (Attorney) An alternate word for lawyers or "barrister & solicitor", used mostly in the USA. A person that has been trained in the law and that has been certified to give legal advice or to represent others in litigation.
- A lawyer
- (attorney) In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- It is unlawful for any person who is intoxicated to operate or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle. ACA 5-65-103(a).
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving under the influence (driving while intoxicated, drunk driving, operating under the influence, drinking and driving, drink-driving, impaired driving) is the act of operating a vehicle (including bicycle, boat, airplane, wheelchair, or tractor) after consuming alcohol or other drugs.
- is an acronym for “Driving While Intoxicated” which is prohibited by New Jersey Law (N.J.S.A. 39:4-50). DUI is a synonymous acronym, standing for “Driving Under The Influence.” DWI and DUI are terms that describe the same offense in New Jersey (i.e., there is no difference between the two).
new york dwi attorneys - Assessment and
Assessment and Treatment of the Dwi Offender (Haworth Addictions Treatment)
Work more effectively with DWI offenders!
This valuable book provides current information on the psychological, social-demographic, and psychiatric characteristics of DWI offenders. It also will provide you with up-to-date assessment strategies that can be employed with offenders, who characteristically are resistant to such assessment.
Until now, books written on this subject have focused purely on research that has been done with offenders. This book, however, provides both theoretical and applied strategies for working with this very difficult population in clinical/treatment settings. Assessment and Treatment of the DWI Offender provides practical treatment approaches such that will help you manage client resistance and incorporate family members and significant others into the treatment process to more effectively treat offenders.
Assessment and Treatment of the DWI Offender examines:
the important variables that separate DWI offenders from alcoholics in general, as well as the “normal” population
patterns of drinking behavior among offenders
the magnitude of the DWI problem in the United States
the history of the DWI countermeasures movement
prevention and public education organizations such as SADD, MADD, the Partners in Progress program, the College Binge Drinking Initiative, and more
enforcement techniques like breath testing, standardized field sobriety tests, on-site drug detection devices, etc.
problems with the tools and techniques that are currently being used to address this issue
interviewing techniques that work with DWI offenders
Intended primarily for counselors, social workers, psychologists, and other professionals who work with DWI offenders and packed with helpful and easy-to-read statistical charts and tables, this book is also essential for graduate students in psychology, social work, chemical dependency, or any of the helping professions.
DWI Attorney New York City - The Law Office of Paul D. Petrus, JR.
Paul D. Petrus DWI lawyer New York City: If you are looking for a New York DWI attorney, Mr. Petrus can help you with his extensive experience and personal touch.
I laughed so hard I nearly spilled my beer.
new york dwi attorneys
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.