OUTDOOR WOK COOKING - LOS ANGELES COOKING CLASSES
Outdoor Wok Cooking
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- pan with a convex bottom; used for frying in Chinese cooking
- A wok (in Standard Cantonese or ) is a versatile round-bottomed cooking vessel originating in China. It is used especially in East and Southeast Asia.
- WOKS (1340 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Rhythmic Oldies format. Licensed to Columbus, Georgia, USA, the station serves the Columbus GA area. The station is currently owned by Davis Broadcasting, Inc. of Columbus.
- A bowl-shaped frying pan used typically in Chinese cooking
Affectionately known as the "Hungarian wok", old and worn harrowing discs get used for outdoor fry-ups.
ODK with slate back splash and recessed side burner for oversized wok cooking. Hammered copper door inset
See also: pasta cooking tipscooking mexican foodstainless steel cooking gridrachel allen home cooking bookcooking beef tenderloin filetmoist methods of cookingdalaran cooking dailylearn french cooking