T Shirts Colors. Israel Army T Shirts. Simons Cat T Shirts
T Shirts Colors
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
- (color) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- a flag that shows its nationality
- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television
- a distinguishing emblem; "his tie proclaimed his school colors"
Some t-shirt character designs i did for a collab with my friend S_A_T from Berlin and CookieCrew from Brazil. I will use theese guys for print some tshirts here.
Colours Of Riberac Market - T-Shirts
The vibrant colours of Riberac market, photographed By Peter Greenway on 20th August 2010 Using A Canon 5D Mk2. A rail of coloured t-shirts.