FURNITURE WITH DOORS : AMISH FURNITURE CHOUTEAU.
Furniture With Doors
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- (door) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road); "the office next door"; "they live two doors up the street from us"
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- (door) anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A doorway
- (door) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
furniture with doors - Household Essentials
Household Essentials H5301 Hinge-it Spacemaker Handy Hook, White
Hinge-It Hooks and Hanger Bars by Whitney Design offer a great solution to make use of space behind any door in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, or family room. Hinge-It Hooks and Hangers are designed to mount to existing door hinges using the door hinge pin to secure them. Imagine that - no drilling required. Just pop the pin and drop it in. Also Hinge-It Hooks and Hangers swivel with the door eliminating the chances of damage to the door or the wall. This H5301 Hinge-It Spacemaker Handy Hook is a basic design double hook that is strong and durable. Hang towels, pants, shirts, bathrobe, or whatever from it. It measures 4-inch by 1-inch by 5-inch and features a white finish.
Raching wooden wine cooler W470A(Red with door)
Model: W470A Sort: Compressor thermostatic wine cabinet Parameter: Cooling mode: Wind cooling, no frost Rated voltage/frequency :115V/60Hz 220-240V 50/60Hz Product size:600(L)*690(D)*1840(H)mm Package size:650(L)*750(D)*1910(H)mm Temp control: CPU control, vertical-flow wind cooling Temp range:8~18?±1? Humidity range:>65% Operating environment:5~38? Shelf: beech rack Bottles to hold: 140-160bottles (750ml) Product features: 1. High-quality natural American oak wood body, elegant green paint noble coating effect, highlighting the classical art feature solid wood furniture. 2. CPU control vertical-flow to refrigerate, traditional way of steady refrigeration in the back , cold wind flow from the top to bottom, temp. is controlled more accurate and uniform. 3. Non-Frost and air-cooling design, never frost inside cabinet to well-protect your wine. 4. Temperature is controlled between 8-18 ?, LED display. 5. Advanced dual-condenser system, the cooling effect is better. Better to disperse heat to protect the compressor, extending the working life of the wine cabinet. 6. Hollow double-layer tea-color tempered glass door, effectively avoid the glare to destroy wine quality, see wine to storage outside. 7 European beech rack, single-row multi-layer mode, to display the best effect of wine; rack push and pull free. 8. Increased the depth, two-bottle storage; shelf can be adjusted up and down. Both standard bottle wine or big bottle champagne can be easily stored and none of wine is left out. 9. Intelligent cabinet light and conveniently take the wine at night. 10 .Wine cabinets set up the safety lock to prevent the free open it. 11. Wine cabinet without edge design, seamless appearance, elegant and noble Integration. 12. A variety of personalized color pattern of solid wood panels and color options, supporting domestic space; can be customized with different colors. 13. Above 140 bottles of wine storage capacity to meet the needs of professional wine collector.
Door Project - Entry (first of series)
"The Guest House" poem by Rumi carries a message about being open to all people and events which 'kock at your door.' At this time in the world's events I need help to remember how to do this. So I am starting this project, a new set, with doors, open and closed, and poems which underscore this difficult lesson. Please see the set 'Door & Guest' for more.... THE GUEST HOUSE This being human is a guest house. Every morning a new arrival. A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor. Welcome and entertain them all! Even if they're a crowd of sorrows, who violently sweep your house empty of its furniture, still, treat each guest honorably. He may be clearing you out for some new delight. The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in. Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond. by Jelaluddin Rumi Persia (Iran) 13th Century
furniture with doors
The face of any cabinet, whether in a kitchen, bath, built-in or stand-alone furniture is the doors and drawers. They, along with moldings or trim, define the style of a cabinet. Beyond the wide variety of stylistic differences, there are dozens of ways to build drawers or doors. And different methods have specific applications, depending on the use of the cabinet. While it's easy to learn how to build a basic cabinet box, making durable, well-fitting, and attractive doors and drawers is more challenging. This book covers all styles and methods of building drawers and doors, as well as installing hardware and design. This is the only book on the market that also covers full size doors, an especially useful feature since custom doors are extremely expensive. Because of the wide application of cabinetmaking, this book will appeal equally to carpenters and woodworkers