Refrigerator 48 inches. Refrigerant analysis.
Refrigerator 48 Inches
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm)
- (inch) a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- column inch: a unit of measurement for advertising space
- A very small amount or distance
- A unit used to express other quantities, in particular
- (inch) edge: advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- Country Code: +48 International Call Prefix: 00
- forty-eight: being eight more than forty
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) is a methodology of allocating IP addresses and routing Internet Protocol packets.
refrigerator 48 inches - Cooltech Refrigeration
Cooltech Refrigeration 48-inch 2 Door Worktop Refrigerator Low Boy Cooler 48" CMPH-48LBB
Cooltech CMPH-48LBB: 48-Inch Worktop Refrigerator Low Boy Cooler. **48''X32''X36'', 300lb, back motor. **Stainless steel front, top and interior. **2 self-closing hinged door. **Full-door opening can fit full-sized (18"W x26"D) sheet pans. **Temperature control ranges from 32'F to 38'F. **Tecumseh powered compressor, R-134A or MP39 Refrigerant, 1/3HP 115v/60/1, Amps 7.5. **Side evaporator uses low speed fan to keep humidity, and to eliminate the need for a drainage connection. **Unit set on 6" casters for easy cleaning and mobility. **One year manufacturer's warranty on parts and compressor. **Manufactured in Brooklyn, NY. **Available in 36'', 48'', 60'', 72'', 84'', 96'' and other customized sizes. **Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718)788-3323 for shipping quote. **Free pickup from our Brooklyn, NY location.
Winnetka Paddle Hut Chili
48/365 This Tex-Mex style meat chili is a favorite during cold weather paddle league play. This recipe makes enough chili for 16 hungry platform tennis players and should be paired with a cold beer. Needs to be made the night before the match. Ingredients 5 lbs. of beef stew meat cut into 1 inch squares about 1/3 of an inch thick 1 lbs. package of bacon (you don't really need the whole package, so you can munch on some while you cook) 1 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes 1 28 oz. can of tomato sauce 1 25 oz. can of kidney beans 1 25 oz. can of garbanzo beans 2 15 oz. cans of Hormel Chili or similar 1 square of unsweetened bakers chocolate 2 1.25 oz. packets of McCormick Tex-Mex Chili seasoning mix Chopped garlic Ground pepper Worcester sauce Liquid Smoke 2 large sweet onions finely chopped 3 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese The night before Brown and drain the beef and place in the slow cooker. Add can of diced tomatoes to slow cooker and turn on to high. At the same time, cook the bacon on the stove top using low heat and when done, place on paper towels and set aside. Stir in the tomato sauce and Hormel Chili Season with half of the bacon, garlic, Worcester sauce, Liquid Smoke, ground pepper, chocolate and McCormick seasoning mix. Cook for about an hour and reduce heat to low. Let it cook all night. Chop onions and grate cheese and put in the refrigerator. The morning of Turn off the heat and when the chili approaches room temperature, refrigerate. About an hour before serving As chili is reheating, drain and stir in the kidney and garbanzo beans. Re-spice as needed. Add the other half of the crumbled bacon. If Chili is runny, add a small can of tomato paste and remove lid from slow cooker. Serve with chopped onions and grated cheese.
The Happy Fridge
48 inches of new refrigerator goodness. Now to catalog (some of) what's in there (fridge side only, and highlights only): Milk Buttermilk Gordon Bierch Marzen All the normal stuff -- mustard/mayo/catsup/relish Salami Maple Syrup Passion fruit syrup Starfruit syrup A couple pounds of Tillamook Chedder Big bag of yeast lots of veggies Chinese sauces - black bean, chili, fish, hoisen, etc. Sundried tomatos 3 dozen eggs 4lbs butter 1 lb unsalted butter Mexican casserole 6lbs of spareribs brining overnight. 4lbs Sausages 4 lbs hamburger 3lbs bacon Cooked corned beef tofu 35 limes (a week's supply) 5lbs cherries (leftover from 18lb box last Sunday) Fresh apricots mangos (overripe) blueberries Chinese fragrant pear Wine Sparkling Cider Homemade apricot and strawberry jam lilikoi butter Birthday cake. Why, yes, that's what it takes to keep a family of four fed and happy -- we take our lunches to work and we eat real, homemade dinner (or leftovers) at home at least 6.5 days out of 7. It is a very happy fridge.