AMERICAN FACTORY FURNITURE DIRECT - WINNIE THE POOH NURSERY FURNITURE
American Factory Furniture Direct
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- A native or citizen of the United States
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- A person, group, or institution that produces a great quantity of something on a regular basis or in a short space of time
- A factory (previously manufactory) or manufacturing plant is an industrial building where laborers manufacture goods or supervise machines processing one product into another.
- A building or group of buildings where goods are manufactured or assembled chiefly by machine
- a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- An establishment for traders carrying on business in a foreign country
- Lyoko ( ) is a fictional virtual world in the French animated television series Code Lyoko.
- direct in spatial dimensions; proceeding without deviation or interruption; straight and short; "a direct route"; "a direct flight"; "a direct hit"
- By a straight route or without breaking a journey
- directly: without deviation; "the path leads directly to the lake"; "went direct to the office"
- With no one or nothing in between
- command with authority; "He directed the children to do their homework"
american factory furniture direct - American Cadet/Capitol
American Cadet/Capitol Flag Display Case for 3' X 5' Flag ONLY (NOT for Burial or Funeral Size Flag)-OAK finish, SOLID WOOD - NOT for Burial Flag.
Please make sure your flag is 3' X 5' Flag before you buy this display case. This display case is NOT for Burial or Funeral Flag which is 5' X 9.5' Triangle Flag Display Case. Preserve and display a cherished flag in this handsome polished wood and glass Triangle Flag Display Case. The fine quality flag case would be an honor to display any flag. This Flag Case is fine in every detail. Please view all angles by click the small picture. This item is crafted only by our senior craftsmen with hand selected fine quality hardwood. Wall brackets to hang. Glass cover to protect from dust and damage. No assembly required. Holds only 3' X 5' flag.
WWII canteen - Japanese or American?
This is something I've been longing to come across for years now. This canteen was found on the same island where that Japanese tank was found. Not to far from the tank matter of fact. It appears to have what is left of green paint on it. But I'm thinking that is just some kind of mold or moss from 60 plus years lying on the floor of a dense, jungle floor. I initially thought this piece was Japanese but now I'm not sure. The metal seems different than aluminum. It is almost pewter like. In this picture you can see the weld that was the seem of the canteen. I know they used pewter for canteens before WWII but I’m not sure they actually made them for issue during WWII. Perhaps this is an older canteen from a later date carried into battle during WWII! Or perhaps I’m wrong all together and this is tin or aluminum - it just doesn’t feel like it though. I am very pleased and surprised the cap and cap chain are still intact! :) From online searches I still can not tell if this is Japanese or American. There are no stamps or etchings that I can find. I'm thinking about cleaning this thing up with vinegar. What do you think? Should I keep it in this state or clean it up and polish it? I kind of like how it is here with the dirt and grime - but then again I would also like to see what is under this dirt and grime: some kind of stamp, personal etchings by the original owner and his knife. What do you think?
North American Nebula
This is a portion of the Milky Way running through Cygnus, The Swan. Deneb is the swan's tail and Sadr is the body. The wings go out in each direction and the neck extends out of the frame to the lower right. The North American Nebula is clearly visible to the left of Deneb, and it got its name for obvious reasons. Just off the coast of "Florida", there's another, much fainter nebula called the Pelican Nebula. The nebulosity around Sadr is called IC1318... As far as I know, it doesn't have a nice, easy to remember name. Taken with my "nifty fifty" lens, Canon's super-cheap-but-decent-quality 50mm prime lens. 15 exposures, each at 100 seconds (25 minutes total exposure time). ISO 1600 and F/4.0. Aligned and combined in DeepSkyStacker then tweaked a bit in photoshop.
american factory furniture direct
Triangle Flag Display Case. Preserve and display a cherished flag in this handsome polished wood and glass Triangle Flag Display Case. The fine quality flag case would be an honor to display any flag. This Flag Case is fine in every detail. Please view all angles by click the small picture. This item is crafted only by our senior craftsmen with hand selected fine quality hardwood. Matted interior makes it very flag material friendly. Wall brackets to hang. Glass cover to protect from dust and damage. No assembly required. Holds 5'x 8' or 5' X 9.5' Nylon or Cotton flag. Dimensions: 13 "H X 26.75"W X 3.25"D Weight (net): 5 lbs Interior:11"H X 22.5"W X 2.5"D Two Sides: 16" Attn: for large flag size up to 6 feet X 9.5 feet.