Furniture Repair Upholstery - World Design Furniture - Hooker Furniture Villa Siena.
Furniture Repair Upholstery
- Soft, padded textile covering that is fixed to furniture such as armchairs and sofas
- The art or practice of fitting such a covering
- Upholstery is the work of providing furniture, especially seats, with padding, springs, webbing, and fabric or leather covers. The word upholstery comes from the Middle English words up and holden, meaning to hold up.
- covering (padding and springs and webbing and fabric) on a piece of furniture
- the craft of upholstering
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- the act of putting something in working order again
furniture repair upholstery - Leather Repair
Leather Repair Kit by Leather Magic
Our Standard Leather Repair Kit features nine colored repair compounds that may be mixed together to get a perfect color match for your leather. All necessary tools and materials are included so that you may complete a number of successful repairs. This kit will repair surface scratches (including animal claw marks), as well as tears, cracks and holes (up to 2" diameter).Complete step-by-step instructions, along with a handy color mixing guide to help you mix the color,are also included.This kit contains: Nine Colored Repair Compounds Leather Adhesive Subpatch Material (3"X3") Leather Insert (3"X3") Palette Knife Sandpaper Cleaning Swab Gloss Restorer Step-By-Step Instructions Color Mixing Guide A Technical support "hot line" is available to answer any questions you may have, or help you with a problem.
A&A Fine Furniture Repair and Upholstery
Client: A&A Project: Website Design ____________________________________________________________________ Designer: Dorothy Phillips Client of: MOS Creative
before-seat and back cushions
The owner of this chair set recently purchased a warehouse full of furniture from the Miami Vice TV series and wanted an update.
furniture repair upholstery
Our leather and vinyl kits match popular colors and grains. This is the very best kit for people who want to repair items in their home, car, boat, office, luggage and apparel. It's simple to use. Just apply colored compound, cover with the grain papers, allow to dry, and remove. Complete, easy to follow instructions in every kit. br> Three E-Z Steps for a near-perfect repair job: 1. Apply colored compound. 2. Cover with grain paper. 3. Allow to dry, peel off grain paper. There is no other kit like this today. Will do 20-30 average size repairs. FREE replacement repair compound for this kit. Follow instructions in kit.