BUSH FURNITURE DESKS : STANDARD DIMENSIONS FOR FURNITURE
Bush Furniture Desks
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A position in an orchestra at which two players share a music stand
- A piece of furniture with a flat or sloped surface and typically with drawers, at which one can read, write, or do other work
- A counter in a hotel, bank, or airport at which a customer may check in or obtain information
- (desk) a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments
- (desk) A table, frame, or case, usually with sloping top, but often with flat top, for the use writers and readers.
- A desk is a furniture form and a class of table often used in a work or office setting for reading or writing on or using a computer. Desks often have one or more drawers to store office supplies and papers.
- A thing resembling such a shrub, esp. a clump of thick hair or fur
- bush-league: not of the highest quality or sophistication
- provide with a bushing
- A woman's pubic hair
- shrub: a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- A shrub or clump of shrubs with stems of moderate length
bush furniture desks - Vantage Harvest
Vantage Harvest Cherry Corner Desk Harvest Cherry
Bush Furniture Vantage Collection corner desk is quality constructed of 1'' thick, commercial grade engineered wood with an attractive Harvest Cherry laminate finish.Corner desk features two box drawers for supplies and miscellaneous storage, one letter size file drawer, CPU storage (104/5''W x 192/5''D x 251/2''H) with wire access concealed by a frosted glass door, an elevated shelf for printer or peripherals, and an adjustable or removable shelf for supplies or files.Desk must be assembled as shown in photo is not reversible. Ships ready to assemble.
haven on earth
busy day today. i have two chapters of ap us reading to outline. then my dad is helping me set up my new furniture. no more blank walls for pictures :( lol. i liked having an empty room. but i have nothing to complain because i'm thankful for the needed desk and couch. explore #135 on saturday, september 20, 2008.
New Desk from Bush Furniture
New desk from Bush Furniture. I can now use my 30/20.1/17-inch monitors and 24-inch iMac on one desk.
bush furniture desks
If you want to make a sweeping statement without saying a word, the Bush Saratoga Executive Desk is the solution of choice. This luxury desk features filing drawers that accept letter, legal or A4-size files. Features: L-shaped form with double pedestal base File drawers Enclosed storage Durable melamine surfaces resist scratches, abrasions and stains Entire unit can be assembled either right or left handed Box drawer for office supplies Wide retracting keyboard shelf Dimensions: Desk depth: 29.33" Return depth: 23.35" Keyboard Shelf Compartment: 23.602" W x 2.736" H x 11.535" D Box Drawer Compartment: 12.205" W x 3.358" H x 15.787" D File Drawer Compartment: 12.205" W x 8.968" H x 18.307" D Overall: 66.023" W x 30.472" H x 71.220" D The writing surface dimensions are approximately 64" W x 27" D for the desk and 40" W x 20" D for the return. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bush Furniture meets ANSI,BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use.