Iron patio furniture sets. Office discount furniture.
Iron Patio Furniture Sets
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- Green Lawn Chairs: Patty O'Furniture ^JG
- Mainly used outside on the patio or around the pool. It’s designed to withstand the elements. Patio or pool furniture is made from teak, cedar, aluminum, or plastic compounds.
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- cast-iron: extremely robust; "an iron constitution"
- Smooth (clothes, sheets, etc.) with an iron
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
My 1st attempt at cloning
This is my first attempt at cloning and I see there are a few things I need to learn... I really need to get my eyes focused in the right place... I just felt so stupid while I was doing the shooting:) Other than that, I think I did a pretty dang good job with the cutting and pasting. I just wish I could figure out a way to crop some of that poundage while I'm setting up the photo... Great Day... I need to exercise more!!!
This gazebo in the far corner of the Old English Inn grounds has seen better days. Same with the wrought-iron patio set.