Make Up For Models. Make Up Tips For Dark Skin. Make Up Brushes For Less.
Make Up For Models
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- (model) exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- (model) plan or create according to a model or models
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- (model) a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
Make Up For Ever
I told you, I shoot a lot - I just don't post! Here is another image from the Make Up For Ever shoot I did in November. The makeup line used this in an advertisement (woo-hoo!) and as a magazine tearsheet. I am not a professional photographer by any means, but I definitely feel like I'm living the life. :) The lighting here: two Hensels aimed parallel to the model's eye. I love Hensels. The white balance kicks a little more ass than the Alien Bees in terms of consistency. In order to get as much detail as possible, I used a Canon 100 mm macro lens, my preferred Canon macro lens (the 180 mm is too heavy for me). I hope you enjoy the photograph! Your feedback and support have really inspired me. :) Photographer: Amy Dunn Makeup artist: Eric McCarthy, Make Up For Ever Model: Kristina Michelle New York City, 2008
Mariana - Make-up
Photographer : Marcos Vasconcelos Camera : Canon EOS 5D MARK ll Lens : Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L Flash : Canon 580EX ll Make-up - YULLi Shot Place : 4studio4 by Ricardo Pimentel Photographer Mariana doing Make-up for Ricardo Pimentel Photographer.