Black distressed office furniture : Cheap amish furniture : How to refinish wrought iron patio furniture.
Black Distressed Office Furniture
- furniture intended for use in an office
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Items normally associated with the occupancy or use in such areas as offices, conference and reception rooms, institutional waiting rooms, lobbies, and libraries.
- (of furniture, leather, or clothing) Having simulated marks of age and wear
- stressed: suffering severe physical strain or distress; "he dropped out of the race, clearly distressed and having difficulty breathing"
- Suffering from anxiety, sorrow, or pain
- facing or experiencing financial trouble or difficulty; "distressed companies need loans and technical advice"; "financially hard-pressed Mexican hotels are lowering their prices"; "we were hard put to meet the mortgage payment"; "found themselves in a bad way financially"
- dysphoric: generalized feeling of distress
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
black distressed office furniture - Martin Furniture
Martin Furniture Distressed Black Home Office Group
Kathy Ireland Tribeca Loft Black collection peninsula wall unit is constructed of hardwood solids and veneers, with a warm hand rubbed distressed Black finish and cast iron hardware.This contemporary wall unit includes a writing desk, lateral file cabinet, storage cabinet with drawer, two open hutches, and hutch with doors. Writing table features a center utility drawer and a generous 62'' x 30'' work surface. Storage cabinet has two adjustable shelves behind doors and a pencil drawer with dropfront that converts to a keyboard tray. Wire management slot on right side helps control clutter. Lateral file features two letter/ legal file drawers with fullextension ball bearing slides. Top drawer locks for security. Hutches all feature two adjustable shelves and wire management slots.Ships assembled, simply attach legs. 15542
:::::::::::: The ReMix I was at the Library a few months ago. In a display cabinet, I say this beautiful item. It looked like a star. I loved the way in which paper was folded to create a unique, artistic piece. I studied it for a few minutes. Thankfully, I was able to determine how it was created. I like to mix or "remix" it up. I know I could reproduce a piece that had depth and many nuances. Instead of paper, my piece is made out of cardboard. I used shipping boxes since they are flat, wide and free. :-) It cost me almost nothing to create this kewl, unique artistic piece. The piece is a bit labor intensive so you will need a few hours to complete the project. I cut our my pieces while watching TV with my honey. I love this stuff! Derrick Douglass:::: Chief Remixologist Please click here to view all project pictures (Total pictures = 12) Please click here to view all project pictures (Total pictures = 12) ::::::::::::: ReMix MaTerIals LIsT $ 0.00 – Post Office flat rate boxes $ 0.00 – Glue (use an epoxy or crazy glue) - I had glue in my toolbox $ 0.00 - Coat Hanger (get one out of the closet) $ 0.00– Sandwich Bag Ties (check the food pantry) $ 2.50 - Spray Paint (I used about 1/4 can of paint) - If you're "bold" like that, don't use any paint. ———- $ 2.50 - Grand Total (I love this stuff!!) :::::::::::: ReMix StEpS The Jerry Garcia's Dark Star is composed of six smaller pieces (1) I created the template using Microsoft Word (See ) (2) Glue the template onto a flat shipping box (Any cardboard box or heavy paper will do) (3) Using a sharp box cutter, cut out each form (be careful) (4) When you are finished, remove the template (5) Bend each component and them together (6) Repeat steps 1 - 5 six times (7) Paint each piece or leave is natural (8) ::::::The finish had to be removed to apply the new finish ::::::Here is the key to getting the distressed look ::::::First, the box must have a veeneer (plywood foundation) ::::::It is sanded so portions of the original veeneer finish remain ::::::Once applied, the stain will darken some of the box ::::::Other portions will be lighter ::::::Next, the first stain is applied liberally and instead of wiping it off ::::::keep it on until it is tacky ::::::Finally, apply one more coat of stain (3) The box's bottom cushion is made out of a black ribbed placemat which is cut to size ::::::Next, the binders border is removed, and ::::::sewn onto the placemat's outside to create the new border (4) The box's top cushion is made out of the binders front side (sunburst side) which is cut to size ::::::The binders cardboard backing remains intact ::::::Fin
Distress - Joy Card with Tag
I created this back in Nov. during Stamp Camp Week at 2peas... Not sure if it is eligible, since never submitted here.. so just sharing! I used the versamark & clear embossing powder technique on the big and small tags! 1. First, I used Versamark with the big ornament stamps (Hero Arts CL236 Joys of the Season) then Clear Embossing Powder and the heat tool on a tag.. 2. Then applied several Ranger Distress Inks (Broken China, Shabby Shutters, Fired Brick), and also distressed the tag edges. 3. Then over stamped on the tag with the little ornament (Hero Arts CL244 Holiday Messages) in Broken China and the little snowflake (also from the Holiday Messages set) in SU Craft White... 4. I also made a little tag with a resist of the little ornament (lifted from Stamping Matilda!). Other supplies: Ribbons and Hemp; Tim Holtz Plain Grungeboard 'JOY' letters; Distress Stickles (Broken China) and Black Soot Distress Ink on the Grungeboard edges... Cardstock SU... Thanks!
black distressed office furniture
Kathy Ireland Southampton Onyx collection complete desk group is constructed of hardwood solids and veneers with a distressed black and oak finish. Group includes an executive desk, computer credenza, and storage hutch with doors.The executive desk features two letter/ legal file drawers with full extension ball bearing slides. Four smaller box drawers and center pencil drawer provide additional storage. Computer credenza features one box drawer and one locking letter/ legal file drawer with full extension ball bearing slides. Also has a CPU storage cabinet with a pull out tray and an adjustable shelf, and a a dropfront keyboard tray. Storage hutch has two wood framed glass doors with an adjustable shelf behind each, and a CD storage rack. Open storage area above CD rack provides additional storage.Ships fully assembled. 15228