PRIMITIVE EASTER DECORATIONS - DECORATING IDEAS PAINTING - WEDDING RECEPTIONS DECORATION IDEAS
Primitive Easter Decorations
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- east wind: a wind from the east
- The period in which this occurs, esp. the weekend from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Easter (Eostre (Old English); ????? Paskha, from Hebrew: ?????? Pesakh,/Passover) is the central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year. According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.
- a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ; celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox
- The most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and held (in the Western Church) between March 21 and April 25, on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox
Primitive Bunny Doll
This is one of my FAVORITE primitive bunnies that I have~ he is handmade by an amzing doll artist that is a regular on our local craft show circuit. I always get her dolls~ I am a big fan of her work. This guy has the cutest details and I just love his painted face! He looks adorable seated upon my icebox cabinet in our family room.
Count Your Carrots...
...somebunny has gotten into the garden! This spun cotton rabbit ornament is a handmade original design by Stephanie Baker of Old World Primitives.
Related topics: lime green kitchen decorkids rooms decoratedapartment patio decoriron decor and morebratt decor cradlewestern bedroom decorationsmaking christmas decorations with kids