Spring Decor. Country Home Decor Pictures.
- A resilient device, typically a helical metal coil, that can be pressed or pulled but returns to its former shape when released, used chiefly to exert constant tension or absorb movement
- the season of growth; "the emerging buds were a sure sign of spring"; "he will hold office until the spring of next year"
- jump: move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
- The period from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice
- The season after winter and before summer, in which vegetation begins to appear, in the northern hemisphere from March to May and in the southern hemisphere from September to November
- a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed; "the spring was broken"
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
Happy Spring 2010!
A chick, a lamb, a bunny, and a duckling co-mingle on my mantel with eggs and a little iron fence. I LOVE this mantel scape. Thank you to FarmHand Feed in Cottage Grove for the awesome items on sale!
I worked on some of this spring decor for Kishiwada school.