Small bathroom decorating. Home interior wall decorations.
Small Bathroom Decorating
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- A room containing a toilet
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- on a small scale; "think small"
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
Bathroom Shelf Over Medicine Cabinet
My bathroom has a cowboy theme that was inspired by a shower curtain I bought after seeing it in a decorating magazine. It is white with a black silkscreen of a bronc busting cowboy. I made the shelf originally to hold DVDs and videos. I have a bunch I made that were in my living room but we needed more space so we bought some IKEA stuff and moved these shelves to the bathroom. They look good in their since they are rather rustick and the antique-y blue looks good with the orange paint. I found the pink lantern at a thrift shop. I guy at a shop that refurbishes large kitchen appliances for resale gave me the covered wagon keresone lantern when we bought are stove. They had a little room in the bag for thrifted clothes and a counter up front for thrifted doo-dads like this. The smaller covered wagon is an Avon bottle my husband found for me.
New towel rack.
Before, we had a very small mirrored medicine cabinet set up too high, and next to it on the wall by the sink was a towel ring - too far back, very hard for the kids to reach. This is a huge improvement - such a simple thing!