English Garden Decor. Decorating Games For Kids. Wine Cellar Decor.
English Garden Decor
- The English garden, also called English landscape park (Jardin anglais, Giardino all'inglese, Englischer Landschaftsgarten), is a style of Landscape garden which emerged in England in the early 18th century, and spread across Europe, replacing the more formal, symmetrical Garden a la francaise
- The Englischer Garten, German for "English Garden", is a large public park in the centre of Munich, Germany, stretching from the city centre to the northeastern city limits.
- The landscape style, begun in England, that attempted to simulate the natural, untamed landscape, as opposed to the French Garden.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
english garden decor - English Cottage
English Cottage Gardening: For American Gardeners, Revised Edition
Thanks to the extraordinary photographs and gardening wisdom in this classic book, the elegant intimacy of the English cottage garden is a practical possibility for amateur gardeners in diverse regions of the United States.
The author has analyzed the aesthetic and horticultural elements in ten representative cottage gardens—eight in England and two in the United States. Her spectacular photographs render the look and atmosphere of these gardens, while her text focuses on easily grown, readily available plants that are adaptable to a wide variety of climatic and soil conditions. In the back of the book—completely updated for this new edition—may be found specific horticultural information on a wide variety of cottage garden plants commonly available in the United States, glossaries of Latin and common names, and a list of sources for old rose varieties. The gardens in this beautiful book are not those of the great estates of England, manicured by staffs of professional gardeners. They are, instead, labors of love on the part of individual homeowners, many of whom started with bleak, rubble-strewn lots and went on to create the enchanted settings pictured here.
English Garden scented palm wax filled Sand Pot Candle unwrapped
A handmade sand pot candle filled with natural palm wax. The lovely fragrance English Garden is used to scent the palm wax filling. The bouquet from this beautiful natural palm wax sand pot candle is best described as bursting with every imaginable floral note. This fragrance is reminiscent of the beauty, splendor and wonderful smells associated with an 18th century English garden. Notes of lily, lilac, rose and hyacinth stand out in a stunning hand carved sand pot candle that is sure to please the floral lover. The fragrance oil English Garden is infused with natural essential oils, including Lavender, Bergamot and Ylang Ylang. The fantastic floral bouquet is clean, crisp, uplifting, and very refreshing. This 5 inch diameter (measured at widest point) X 4 1/8 inches tall paraffin and fine sand hand carved casting has an empty weight of approximately 2 pounds 13 ounces. The container boasts a wax pool area 3 1/4 inches in diameter, and is filled with 13 ounces of English Garden scented natural palm wax. This brings the total sand pot candle weight to 3 pounds 10 ounces. The sand pot candle is colored like the surface of a centuries old boulder. This sand pot candle was painted by adding color over color using a dry brush technique and then adding a final 2 coats of thinned mod podge to seal and protect the surface colors.
English Garden Bathroom
One of our customers created this lovely bathroom using our Hollyhocks, Foxgloves, vines and wildflowers with a stenciled picket fence to turn a plain bathroom into a garden oasis.