Hotel motel holiday in lyrics. Hotels to stay at. Hotel brunella capri
Hotel Motel Holiday In Lyrics
- Characteristic of a holiday; festive
- vacation: leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure; "we get two weeks of vacation every summer"; "we took a short holiday in Puerto Rico"
- vacation: spend or take a vacation
- A day of festivity or recreation when no work is done
- A vacation
- a day on which work is suspended by law or custom; "no mail is delivered on federal holidays"; "it's a good thing that New Year's was a holiday because everyone had a hangover"
- A lyric poem or verse
- The words of a song
- (lyric) write lyrics for (a song)
- (lyric) the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
- (lyric) expressing deep emotion; "the dancer's lyrical performance"
- Lyric poetry as a literary genre
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
Two Hundred Seventeen.
In honor of FGR's last day, I figured I'd play along. This place sucks! Ok, it's really not that bad. But as you can see, I'm itching to get back on the road. Tonight's lodgings are courtesy of my lovely mom who refused to let me drive straight through to Ottawa today. So I'm stuck in a hotel room just outside of Toronto tonight. And my Jeep is right outside my sliding door so I can keep an eye on it! :) Tomorrow I get to hang with Darren, Dina and Floyd! And hopefully Manda too! Can I get a yay Canada Day? FGR: This Place Sucks!
Moana Hotel Waikiki Beach c1947
The Moana Hotel with the old beachside dining room (demolished 1947) still present in this picture.