UK CAMERA STORE - DSLR CAMERA BAG REVIEWS.
Uk Camera Store
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom: a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
- .uk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom. As of April 2010, it is the fourth most popular top-level domain worldwide (after .com, .de and .net), with over 8.6 million registrations.
- UK is the eponymous debut album by the progressive rock supergroup UK. It features John Wetton (formerly of Family, King Crimson, Uriah Heep and Roxy Music), Eddie Jobson (fomerly of Curved Air, Roxy Music and Frank Zappa), Bill Bruford (formerly of Yes and King Crimson) and Allan Holdsworth (
H. Salanson & Co. Ltd (Bristol) BS1
H. Salanson & Co. Ltd. Opticians/Cameras. This company was established in 1887 by Alfred Salanson at 28 High Street and moved to these premises in the 1890s, selling electrical accessories for the 'new electric light'. Over the following forty years there was diversification into optical and ophthalmic-goods, microscopes, spectacles, cameras and photographic equipment and by 1940 the company also sold a limited range of toys. Listed in 1897 as 21 Clare Street and 130 Victoria Street 1901 H & Co, 20 High Street Bristol. Also of Queen Street Cardiff.
HBW: To sew or not... (+ 2 in comments)
In Nottinghill, there is a fabulous store decorated completely and thoroughly with old Singer sewing machines. If this doesn't give you the urge to sew up a shirt or two, you can purchase some great-looking clothes inside...or do what I did and pull out the camera! :) HBW my friends...
Related topics: camera nikon lensdownload usb camera drivercheap camera filtersmini spy cameraregister canon camera onlinecanon digital camera ixus 95 is pricespeed camera flashed on other side of road