The American Botanical Drug Association (ABDA) is an industry organization for companies and professionals in the botanical drug industry, with missions to:
For those purposes, ABDA is serving as a platform for information exchange and for players to collaborate around the globe.
- Increase public awareness of botanical drugs Increase options in the healthcare system
- Facilitate government healthcare policy formation
- Serve as a platform for dialogues among government agencies, private enterprisers, and academics, by means of conferences,meetings, & tours
- Promote collaboration between the western pharmaceutical industry and the botanical drug industry
- Fund innovative scientific research Establish international standards for botanical drugs and its medical usage
info @ botanicaldrug . org