X2 server connection
Works natively on Linux 64 bit (Intel only - MyLaps SDK limitation). It can also run as a Docker container on Mac, Linux or Windows with Intel CPU.
AMM for non-X2 decoders (AMB like style)
The Non-X2 (AMB like) application version works on PC, Mac or Mini PCs like Raspberry Pi. It's developed in Java and its portable to several operating systems where Java is supported. Supported (tested) systems namely:
- PC/Windows: 8.1 and 10 with Java 8
- Mac/OS X: the latest 64-bit version of Intel CPU is required. Java 8 required.
- PC/Linux: any flavor of 32 or 64-bit version of Linux is supported. Tested on Ubuntu, Fedora, and Debian. Raspian Linux sufficient and tested
- Docker deployment with Linux image inside
- Amazon EC2 instance with AMI Linux supported with Java 8
- Google cloud deployment
- Other possible on request
This is bit different by functionality but still enables you to connect to MyLaps / AMB decoders (not X2) and show you connection details plus simple timing.
Android version available on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skoky