Antique Coral Jewelry. Armoire Chest Jewelry.
Antique Coral Jewelry
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- (jeweler) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color
- the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry
- a variable color averaging a deep pink
- A hard stony substance secreted by certain marine coelenterates as an external skeleton, typically forming large reefs in warm seas
- Precious red coral, used in jewelry
- The pinkish-red color of red coral
Unique Antiqued Copper & Coral Earrings
Hi :)) Thank you for visiting... This handmade earrings are made of Copper and 8mm coral. It is approximately 30mm x 13mm. I have applied natural lacquer for protection after oxidizing.
Sponge Coral Square earrings
This great pair of earrings is made of 14mm red sponge coral puff square beads, antique brass finish rings and french style earwires. They measure 2inches (including earwires)
Related topics: lalique jewelryjewelry stampedand jewelry makingjewelry making supplies canadasmall travel jewelry boxesjewelry making schoolsivory pearl wedding jewelrytrifari jewelryjewelry box for sale