CHEAP ACCOMMODATION IN MACAU - BUDGET ACCOMMODATION KRAKOW - HOTEL WARTBURG STUTTGART
Cheap Accommodation In Macau
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- Lodging; room and board
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Macau, or Makao, is a Hungarian version of Crazy Eights, where players play a single card in sequence in a manner similar to Uno. Unlike Uno, however, Makao is played with a standard deck of 52 cards.
- Macao: a former Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea; reverted to China in 1999
- Macau , also known as Macao is one of the two special administrative regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta, bordering Guangdong province to the north and facing the South China Sea in the east and south.
macau-china 10th anniversary
Taken from wanzai, Zhuhai China. In celebration of the 10th anniversary of Macau's return to China. Its my first time to take pictures of fireworks using my D60. will post more pictures soon.
Macao souvenirs alley..
Villa du Taipa. With the Venetian Macao at the back. RAW processed with Nikon Capture NX.