Aztec Hotel Spa Bristol : Hotel Utrillo Montmartre : Thornton Hall Hotel Spa
Aztec Hotel Spa Bristol
- The Aztec Hotel is a historical landmark building in Monrovia, California. The Hotel is one of the outstanding examples of Mayan Revival architecture still in existence. It was designed by architect Robert Stacy-Judd, and built on the legendary original U.S. Route 66 in 1924.
- A city in southwestern England; pop. 370,300. It is located on the Avon River about 6 miles (10 km) from the Bristol Channel
- A township in southeastern Pennsylvania, on the Delaware River; pop. 55,521
- an industrial city and port in southwestern England near the mouth of the River Avon
- An industrial city and township in west central Connecticut; pop. 60,062
- Bristol+ is a partnership board made up of media, creative and technology professionals, politicians and local government officers in Bristol, England.
- Bristol is a city, unitary authority area and ceremonial county in South West England, west of London, and east of Cardiff. With an estimated population of 433,100 for the unitary authority in 2009,
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- A place or resort with such a spring
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
Aztec Hotel Monrovia California
The Aztec Hotel is on the north side of old Route 66 in downtown Monrovia, California. It was designed and built in 1924 by Robert Stacy-Judd and opened in 1925. It is on the NRHP. The best picture angle is the SE corner but that was one of the pictures lost. Photo Disaster Tour. Almost everything photographically that could go wrong did on this trip. Most of my pictures from this trip were lost. Scanned colour negative.
Neon sign and entryway of the Route 66 landmark Aztec Hotel in Monrovia, CA.
Related topics: hotels at stuttgart airport5 star hotels manilamorrison hotel cdconcorde ambassador hotelhotel fortezza firenzecheap reno hotelshotel games online for freehotel milani in romeatlantis hotel all inclusivecheap hotels virginia beach oceanfront