Boys can do anything, including cry
It's bad to make boys think they always need to be strong, never cry, and rescue everyone.
What are some good tales of boys who like dolls, cry, get saved, or in other words are real children?
- The siblings in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Monroe, The Unfinished Swan
- The Boy in A Bird Story
- Ness, Earthbound
- Maxwell, Scribblenauts
- Joseph Delaney's series. Percy Jackson series which would fit both girl and boy list.
- Robin McKinley's _Dragonhaven_
- Frindle. Tangerine. Holes
- Fievel in "An American Tail".
- harry potter?